After a breakfast at the cafe, I went straight up to level 9 and around 40 minutes later, our lecturer for Pragmatics subject, Dr. Cynthia Doss came in. Our class started with a presentation on Conventional and a bit on Conversational Implicatures. I really enjoyed the class since I like the way Dr Cynthia teach, along with the good presentation made by one of the group. Then, we were divided into another group which consist of around 6 members per group for the next week's quiz to test our understanding on some of the chapters learned throughout the previous three weeks. After the pracmatics class ended, it is time for a dose of monopoly deal game :D

A revision in class? Maybe, just maybe :P

Essential reference book for this course
It has been a fantastic day since most of us can go back home later this evening! Not all of us, of course, but one thing for sure, our weekend will be slightly longer as we will not have any class tomorrow(Friday) :D
However, I surely hope that I will be able to use my free time on weekend wisely(Yeah right) instead of sleeping the whole day :P Well, like usual, I always hope to have another enjoyable days ahead and make a good productive day than yesterday :) And I am craving for snogurt now -__-"
Till then :)
Okay, not really a "free" weekend I suppose. Saturday is a voluntary police day. Will be a day full of marching practise along with M-16 rifle class. *faints*
and for some of us, we're free as the birds :p
ReplyDeleteEvil. You'll gonna have a whole day dealing with baby Najhan. Good luck on not being "shruu" by him ;)
ReplyDeleteyou know i don't mind that , he's adorable anywayyyy:p
Deleteand aini honey, I KNOW RIGHTTT! unlike some who gotta attend courses :p
aisyah.. too free i don't even know what to do :P hehe gud luck aiman with the marching n all.. muahahahaha
ReplyDeleteHaha. Guess what, the training for this weekend is cancelled. Free weekend for me too muahaha :D
ReplyDelete