Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sleepy Saturday


Yeap. It is a sleepy day today. At least for me. I don't have any idea why am I so sleepy today. I don't really feel tired, but somehow my eye just want to shut down and rest. Anyway, I started my day with a Subuh prayer and a shower (You Don't Say -,-" ) and went to Tesco for grocery shopping with my parents. It is a routine actually as my family and I will always do our grocery shopping on weekly basis, usually on Saturday. Got myself some essential items to bring back to college (Milo 3 in 1, Maggi Asam Laksa, Nutella, Campbell instant soup, and Kellog's). Yeap, those essential items are FOOD ! :D

You don't underestimate the power of FOOD especially towards student. Ready-stocked food on top of your locker helps a lot especially when you don't have a mood(in other words, lazy) to go down, buy dinner, and climb up the stairs all the way to the fifth floor back (Yes people, my room is in the fifth floor and it ain't funny -,- ) For this semester, I have a habit of having my lunch TWICE (afternoon and early evening), and then have a dinner usually after Isyak prayer. I ate a lot, and yes I can't stop -,-" Somehow I am thankful as even if I ate a lot, it is still not easy for me to gain weight. So I can just eat and eat and eat. I believe in the saying that, good food brings good mood :D Eating makes me happy, in fact, it made everyone else happy :D





Anyway, I've made some revisions involving the Pragmatics subject, along with a revision of Description of English subject. I didn't enjoy it at all but I just have to deal with it. Just like most of my friends said, master the first four chapters, and you'll pass the subject. I CAN DO THIS (YES WE CAN *Bob The Builder tone*). Like my dad said, tough semester for a tough guy. Yeah dad, try reading this book first -_____-"


I CAN HANDLE THIS DAMN TREE DIAGRAM GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!



Till then -___-"
*grab a chocolate*

No comments:

Post a Comment