Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tiring Tuesday


What's up guys? Another daily blogpost for MGT417. Today's class was held entirely in Kenanga. Hot day? You bet. Kenanga is known for its extreme heat and high perspiration rate. But lets just leave it that way. Our Tuesday started at 8.30 a.m. Saw Dr. Aniza for the first time since, well, I did not come to her class last week. Miehehe. Anyway, today we have covered on chapter four regarding data, database, data warehousing, to name a few. MGT417 is quite interesting, IF you have done a little bit of reading of course :)

Then, we had our Ethnic Relation class. Honestly, this should be my favourite class for this semester since the lecturer is sooooo chatty and sooooooo friendly :D Students love being a lil' bit casual and during this class, she encourage us to do so. We can always ask something, give opinions, made jokes a bit and laughing. I found that it is easier for students to learn in a more relax and casual way. No stress. Not even a bit. So our morning session went on well :D





There should be a test for our Pragmatics class just now. Honestly, I'm not really prepared for it. We were expecting a traditional no-you-can't-discuss-anything test for today. Instead, Dr Cynthia has brought a new way to conduct a test. In a group of 7 members consist of Athirah, Aini, Mike, Natrah, Mira,Najwa and I, we just have to put our heads together, and prepare a mind map based on our previous presentation :D COOOOL. At the end of the day, we managed to accomplish both task. We think, we write, and then we draw. Talking about awesomeness in a test :D

So that's just about it today. A bit tiring, but still an enjoyable day well spent. A productive day? Yeah, I think so :D

Till then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment