I'm Syed Aiman Zharif B. Syed Rozhan, an LG220(part 4) student from LG2204C. This blog is made specially for one of the subject which is MGT417 (Information Technology in Business). It's been about a year and a half since I've started my degree programme in APB. To be precise, the course is called Bachelor of Applied Language Studies (Hons.) English For Professional Communication. Coded as LG240, this course is, well, about professional communication (obviously -,-" ). Here, we were mainly exposed on the precise and accurate way of writing along with speaking due to the importance of these skills in order for us to communicate professionally and proficiently. In addition, throughout the previous three semesters, we have been exposed on the intercultural communication, academic writing, professional etiquette and also the basic of marketing, to name a few. Those subjects may give us some headache, but alhamdulillah most of us are still here studying hard to complete ourdegree level studies.
PTAR 1, where most of us spend our time there dealing with assignments
Okay, now back to APB. APB is "Akademi Pengajian Bahasa" and yes, there are still a lot of students who didn't actually know the existence of APB. A raised eyebrows always happened whenever someone asked me which faculty I am from. I guess this is because our course is still new compared to the other courses offered in UiTM. The main reason why I choose this course, is because I want to get myself out from a teaching profession, at the same time retain my studies in English. Yeap, I do enjoyed my days during Asasi TESL in UiTM, but I guess teaching is not for me since I don't have any passion for teaching. In future, I am planning to continue my master in MBA-AM (Master in Business Administration-Aviation Management) hopefully in Embry Riddle Aeronautical University since my true passion, is in the aviation field. Whether I will achieve this dream or not, only time will tell.
Till then :)

No comments:
Post a Comment