Okay, I know I screwed up something when I realize I didn't update my blog for a freaking two days. Well, past is the past, we can't change anything much. So I'm just gonna move on to focus on writing my post today.
Today marked the last day of week 5 :D Jyeahh another week has passed and of course, closer to our final examination. Thankfully it has been a good weekend. Not a real smooth one for sure but I consider this weekend as a usual week. I haven't had a proper sleep for the last two nights due to the fact of having to prepare my presentation involving EPC682 and MGT417. Thank goodness it is a group work and the burden is not too heavy since all of us divided the work and Alhamdulillah, we managed to complete them.
For today, we started off with our Technical Writing class. Dr Paramjeet explains on instruction list and we have to prepare a short presentation to explain about this topic. We've presented on using the baby carriage and it went on well, I guess.
After that, we have a Pragmatics class with Dr Cynthia. I'm in love with this class over and over again as Dr Cynthia is very cool and she made teaching and understanding lesson very easy. We have a short presentation an an intense presentation. Intense, in a positive way as everyone participated in QnA session and made an open discussion. For a personal note, I do hope to see more lecturers like Dr Mazli and Dr Cynthia. They can attract student's attention quickly, and also enhance our confidence in explaining and also discussing something. Of course, the assignments given came with a clear instruction on what she expect us to do, and at the same time on how should we accomplish it. Trust me, an assignment with some ambiguous instruction is not cool. So not cool.
Well, another long weekend for us. Everyone will always look forward for weekend, including the lecturers ;)
Till then :)
No comments:
Post a Comment