Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sweaty morning, smiling evening


Wednesday for week 6, started off with a morning rollcall for voluntary police squad. Woke up very early today which as around 5 a.m. Went straight to shower, put on my uniform, and then went to the surau for Subuh prayer. After that, I went straight for a rollcall session till 7.30 a.m. We were punished (30 times of push ups) due to the fact of causing a trouble last week. What kind of trouble? Well, I'm just gonna keep that to myself :P

Dr.O's class was okay I guess. Didn't do much as I have presented for my academic writing presentation last week with Ameen and Shiqin. Then, disaster strucked. Dr.O reminded us to hand in 6 assignments next week. DIEEEEEEEEE

After that, we went to Kenanga for MGT420 class. We discussed on the past year questions, and obviously the lecturer were not so satisfied with our knowledge on the chapter that has been learned before. -_-"

Have lunch with Aisy in Subway, and then went to the Teratai office to pick up a parcel. Then I went to PTAR to finish off my EPC550 company portfolio assignments with Daus and Faiz. Alhamdulillah, managed to finish them up, and went to Sek. 2 to print everything :D

It is a happy day for me today as, I got to eat Subway (been craving for it for weeks!), finished an assignment, got a good giggle with friends, anddddd......




Got myself a present as it's been a while since I bought myself an aircraft model. I have a hobby of collecting aircraft model. Maybe I'll post about it in my blog someday.
Till then :D

No comments:

Post a Comment