Anyway, today monday blues started off with a late Subuh prayer at around 7.00 a.m. Mum will be mad if this happens in home. Usual walk up through Delima Hill towards Cempaka 4 for our MGT420 class. Morning class is usually okay since, it is still early and my mind is still fresh. So, of course, no sleeping in class. Haha. Thankfully, I got full marks for today's MGT420 quiz, thanks to Aini for her "prediction" of the quiz ;)
Went up to menara, and took some time finishing my Pragmatics summary, which we will have to submit it to Dr Cynthia on Tuesday. After a little bit of adjustment and editing on the Press Release assignment, I went to PTAR to print it out and managed to submit it to Dr Paramjeet during her class on the evening.
The highlight of the day is, ORIGAMI! :Dr Paramjeet asked us to create a rough idea on how our brochure design for the company portfolio assignment, and yeah, our group did some brainstorming, and origami session :D
Creative artwork made by Faiz and I today. However, we did not managed to put on any colour or additional design to it. But hey, AT LEAST we did something. Haha
And currently, I am in PTAR dealing with some assignment and preparation for tomorrow's presentation. I am surely hoping for another smooth and silky day tomorrow.
Till then :)

No comments:
Post a Comment